Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 6 (2018) and Ionic connectivity issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sorry if I’m the 1000th person to ask this, but as a new Fitbit user (5 weeks) and love it...  but who has just upgraded phone from Samsung A3 to Nokia 6 (2018) and now lost connectivity, I’m now lost as to move forward.

I’m not the most techno savvy person, but I am able to set up both Bluetooth and WiFi and all is will.  I get phone, text and SM notifications and the app tracks steps, exercise etc for a while, but then the connections are lost and nothing works,   I’ve tried to follow the help files, but either get lost as I’m ne to the he phone or the suggestions just don’t work.

im simply not sure if it’s a Bluetooth issue or if there is a setting somewhere that I am missing or if it’s a complete compatibility issue 😒

can anyone help me sort it so that my Nokia 6 and Ionic can have a marriage where I don’t have to keep deleting the the ionic from the app and re-installing it from scratch.

thanks in advance...  MalViv

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nokia phones are not on the Fitbit Approved Device List.  Some will do some things but none will do all things with a Fitbit.

Best Answer

A good majority of users of not most / all are having connectivity issues. I have a Samsung and am having connectivity issues.

There may be some compatibility issues, but if it worked before on your new phone and is now having issues then I'd say it's the issue with fitbit, not your phone. If that's the case that is fitbit, not your phone, all the troubleshooting in the world isn't going to help (unless perhaps very temporarily) until fitbit fixes the issue in their end, unfortunately.

Best Answer
0 Votes