Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Being Able to add more than two watch devices on Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchase a Fitbit Versa and added it to my Fitbit Acct under IOS App which caused my Fitbit Ionic Watch to be replaced. Later found out thru chat that Fitbit will only allow one type watch to be under on account, which I use other device for during the charging process. This is also used for mowing grass working in flower beds, trimming trees etc ... My Ionic is more durable to dirt and such that will allow me to combine my steps between the two devices throughout the day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Purchase a Fitbit Versa and added it to my Fitbit Acct under IOS App which caused my Fitbit Ionic Watch to be replaced. Later found out thru chat that Fitbit will only allow one type watch to be under on account, which I use other device for during the charging process. This is also used for mowing grass working in flower beds, trimming trees etc ... My Ionic is more durable to dirt and such that will allow me to combine my steps between the two devices throughout the day.

Hello @SunsetRunner,

Unfortunately, your correct, but I see your point.  You may want to access this link: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features, and make the suggestion offical.

Hope this helped and Keep on STEPPING!  

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks already done.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Below is the official thread that Fitbit is monitoring for interest in this feature.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Allow-both-Ionic-and-Versa-on-the-same-account/i...

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the Versa and the Ionic have the same OS, you can't put both on the same account.  You can either add one and remove the other every time you want to switch between the two or you can create two separate accounts for each.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes