Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting email/txt notifactions on iconic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good Morning All

I am a total novice and have set up an account with a new iconic, every thing seems to be switched on, blue tooth is paired but still no notifications coming through, am I missing something simple. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Derekd1967, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and my deepest apologies for the late response. 

I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting? Were you able to get text and email notifications? 

Usually this is resolved by accessing to your Fitbit app settings > Tap your tracker image > Access to your notifications settings. Here you will be able to configure your notifications and if is require, your phone will prompt you to allow access of the Fitbit app to your phone settings.

For more details please refer to this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Just a quick heads up; I have relocated your post from our Third party board to our Ionic forum, due to the topic aling more to the discussions of this board.

See you later and keep me posed how turns out.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes