Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications stopped working with the latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

All notifications stopped working with my ionic with the latest app update.  Tried everything like restart fitbit and phone.  All settings are right.  Ideas? 

Mark 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, 

All notifications stopped working with my ionic with the latest app update.  Tried everything like restart fitbit and phone.  All settings are right.  Ideas?  Samsung galaxy 8+

Mark 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me.  I spend about an hour on the fitbit chat last night... they had me do everything I had already done -- and nothing!  It is so frustrating.  It was working just fine before. 

Best Answer

Ditto here. Fitbit Ionic. Samsung A5 (2017). Not sure if it was last update, but notifications def not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know if it was an update or what but my Ionic has quit doing much of anything since 1/5/18.  It tracks steps but nothing else works anymore.  So frustrating!  I have an LG G6.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Pixel XL 2 and have zero notifications coming to my FitBit, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Funny, my notifications started working better over the last couple of days.  I'm on Windows 10 Mobile.  I wonder if there was a fix for W10 that broke something for iOS/Android.

Best Answer
0 Votes