Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nylon bands for Fitbit Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are there any plans to release a nylon bands for the ionic?

I bought one off amazon, its lighter, breathes well and the material is durable. I prefer it over the heavier bands especially the band the ionic came with.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @driver111, it's great to see you around! Robot Very Happy I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your Fitbit Ionic so far. 

Like the nylon bands suggestion! We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the our Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes