Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oct 4th Firmware what’s new?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know what type of bug fixes are in this release?

i do notice that the OS seems faster but that’s it

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Keep an eye on the following help file which has fitbit's release notes. Looks like it hasn't yet been updated for the latest version but should be soon:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1372/

Best Answer

I haven't recieved an update yet. I wonder if people get it at different times?

Best Answer
0 Votes

They tend to rollout changes in waves. Partly so they keep an eye out for any issues and partly to stop the servers overloading. We get the updates when they arrive - there doesn't seem to be any way to force them through.

Best Answer

@SteveH wrote:

They tend to rollout changes in waves. Partly so they keep an eye out for any issues and partly to stop the servers overloading. We get the updates when they arrive - there doesn't seem to be any way to force them through.

@SteveH that makes sense, thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

smaller bug fixes and improvements aren't mentioned into detail mostly.. Cat Embarassed

new features, major bug fixes are most important.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Crap,

the last version they mention in the post is Version 27.25.16.7 there has been at least 2 firmware updates since than I'm on version 30.3.2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm way behind on the updates! I'm still on 25.16.7 and nothing has come through for me as of yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would appear as the folks on the other side of the pond (Europe) are on a different firmware version then us on this side of the pond (USA).  My Ionic is still on 25.16.7.  I just checked and NO firmware upgrade is available yet for me.  However, besides the two different firmware version (depending on location), I agree with previous replies that Fitbit is most likely rolling out the upgrades in waves.  Makes total sense!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GySgt_Seidell wrote:

It would appear as the folks on the other side of the pond (Europe) are on a different firmware version then us on this side of the pond (USA).  

Don't worry, we'll be the guinea pigs for you and make sure it's all working by the time you get it 🙂 

Best Answer

We're always just trying to keep up over here! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

wow that's a big pond....

Best Answer
0 Votes