Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open water swimming gps and mapping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Open Water swimming has become massive since the pandemic began in Ireland and i’m sure world wide where it can utilised.  Can the engineers consider an open water swimming app like garmin swim or 945 , and Apple Watch have. It provides all the data and you can map your swim too, just like the run map that we currently have when the run is completed. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Sarahdav Welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for the details mentioned. I noticed this idea was posted in our Feature Suggestion board Able to track GPS data for swimming these are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. Please vote and comment on them to show your support. 

Have a good weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hallo! 
I’m really dissapointed with this on my watch. Not to be able to track my open water swimming. That is why I bought a watch with GPS. This must be fixed. It can’t be that difficult, like the other woman said: others have it. Otherwise this is a great watch!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Misen Welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thank you for sharing your feedback and comments, we're always striving to improve our services offered. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the Fitbit experience. 

As mentioned above, please vote and comment on this idea, as they are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes