Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC can't find Ionic to transfer music

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the past few weeks I've been having issues transferring music to the watch from my music library. The PC sees and connects with the watch via wifi. Watch goes into 'connecting' mode when I select transfer music and Desktop fitbit app is "looking for your watch" when I click on transfer music (which seems weird because under managing wifi it shows my wifi network and shows it as connected) but the screen never flips over to the next screen which shows my playlist so I never get to the actual transfer stage on the PC it gets stuck on looking for your watch... super frustrating, especially since they had never been an issue up until a few weeks ago

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Scheddar.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for the information provided.

I would recommend following these troubleshooting steps to resolve issues while downloading music. 

In addition, you can uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app on your PC. Whether you continue having difficulties, please set up your Watch as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1636936656366.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes