Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pair Ionic with phone without data loss

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone Bluetooth says to go to device app to pair with it. I can't find anything on the app to pair device without starting again and losing any unsynched data. Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Beckiejane, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you’re experiencing. I understand how you are feeling. If your device is not paired to your Fitbit account at the moment, the unsynced data will be lost, however, you can log your exercise manually: How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app? Please follow these steps to set up your watch:

1. Tap the Today tab in the Fitbit app, and tap your profile picture.
  2. If you don't see any device paired, tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you experience any difficulties with setting up your device, please follow our tips at Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. How do I pair it again? Do I set it as if it is a new device? I
did a great walk at the weekend that I wanted to map but in the grand
scheme of things I'm sure I can cope with some lost data!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Beckiejane.

I appreciate the additional details. Since you already have a Fitbit account, you can confirm the steps to set up your device at How do I set up a replacement device or add a second device to my account?

I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes