Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora and OS2 not working well

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having problems with Pandora not synching consistently since the OS2 update?  I leave my Ionic plugged in and it fails to actually update more often than it works.  It says it is updating, but never progresses past 0%.  I even did a factory re-set and re-update to try and get it working with no luck.  Is it working for everyone else?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@FlyFrosty I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your interest in using the Pandora App on Ionic. Thanks for trying those steps in order to sort this out. 

Are you in range of your Wi-Fi network? It is better if you are connected to your home's Wi-Fi network. Please check this helpful article to make sure the network you are using is compatible. 

If this keeps happening I'd recommend checking the troubleshooting steps found here and also here. After performing those, please try to download the stations once again.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the response.  I have spent some time trying to work this out.  Here is what I have found.  First, your solution is circular and fails to progress.  Second, I was able to use the mobile hotspot on my phone to get Pandora to update…sort of.  It took several hours to download, even though my phone has receives a strong (all bars) data signal.  Third, I tried again with my home wifi.  This is the wifi I used to set-up the Ionic after I did the factory reset (so I know it works).  When that failed, I deleted the wifi and tried to re-pair it.  I get the green checkmark on the tracker letting me know it is paired.  I am able to use the developer mode over this same wifi.  The one thing I cannot do is update Pandora over it.  Having my phone on hotspot sitting next to tracker for several hours is just unacceptable.  Do you have any other solutions?

Thanks,

Jeff

Best Answer
0 Votes