Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora not working on Ionic since 3.0 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the 3.0 update, pandora isn't working. On the Fitbit app it says "unexpected error occurred try again later". On the watch it says "no stations loaded". I've tried a factory reset to the watch, ive removed and reinstalled pandora, and removed and reinstalled the Fitbit app. Nothing is working. Oh, and my Strava still doesn't sync, but I've given up on that. WTF Fitbit?! It worked fine before the update!! Thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@StlCrim Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to share the situation you are experiencing with the Pandora app on your Ionic watch. Thanks for sharing all of those details.

If you no longer see your stations on your watch, it may be because your Pandora subscription expired, you exceeded your limit of offline devices, or due to another problem with your Pandora account. For more information about your account, see help.pandora.com.

Regarding Strava, try setting it up once again:

1. If you don’t have a Strava account, create one at https://www.strava.com/ or download the Strava app on your phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
  2. Open the Fitbit app, and tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  3. Tap or click the gear icon next to Strava. You may need to scroll down to find the app.
  4. Tap or click Authorize and follow the instructions on-screen to log in to your account and authorize the connection.
  5. Sync your watch to see your recent activity in the Strava app.

If you also want your Fitbit data to be shared with Strava:

1. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/.
  2. Tap or click the Connect button and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your account and authorize the connection.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes