Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora vs your own music do they share the same storage?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know it says you can download 300+ songs to the ionic. If you download around 300 songs from your itunes account does that mean you have no room left for the pandora stations?

I downloaded songs and then tried to go the pandora settings on the windows 10 app and it said not enough storage...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Wouldn't we all expect the error message to say something informative like "Pandora requires 1.5gb of storage.  Currently there is 750mb free."  Or "Pandora cannot coexist with other playlists.  Please remove existing playlists".  

I've seen the "not enough storage" message myself.  It's not enough info.

Brian

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ssaslow wrote:

I know it says you can download 300+ songs to the ionic. If you download around 300 songs from your itunes account does that mean you have no room left for the pandora stations?

I downloaded songs and then tried to go the pandora settings on the windows 10 app and it said not enough storage...

Seems you’ve answered your own question. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wouldn't we all expect the error message to say something informative like "Pandora requires 1.5gb of storage.  Currently there is 750mb free."  Or "Pandora cannot coexist with other playlists.  Please remove existing playlists".  

I've seen the "not enough storage" message myself.  It's not enough info.

Brian

Best Answer
0 Votes