Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal steps not updating in community

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve noticed that the steps I’ve taken this morning are on my dashboard but not updating on my community page. I’ve turned blue tooth off/in and deleted Fitbit app then reinstated it. Still no update

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

Thank you for your email. My steps have been updating properly for several days now. Thank you for sorting the issue 

Best Answer

Awesome news guys! Woman Very Happy Thanks for confirming that your steps have been properly updating on your Community Tab. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Have a nice weekend you all! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the invite to join more discussions. Right now i’m Focusing on using much of my time putting, steps, miles and stairs on my activity record. I am still 20 pounds away from my weight loss target and that is my current priority.

Thanks for the invite,

John

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

One thing I’ve noticed is that you must completely finish your sync of steps to your dashboard before they show up on the community page. If you click community before than they will not appear until you close the app completely on your phone (double click swipe up on iPhone) and reopen and complete a full sync.

hope this helps complete sync they check community. 

Best Answer

@JOHNSalmon Thanks for your reply! I'm pretty sure you will reach your weight loss goal soon!

In this case, you could be interested in the following Discussions Boards:

• Get Moving, this one is for motivation and exercise tips
  • Eat Well, in this one users shares healthy recipes and food experiences

Hope this helps you with your goal too! 

@DMAN530 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing your experience on this thread. I'm sure it will help lots of users. Syncing is very important for everything to update accordingly. Thanks for sharing!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes