Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pilates, Circuit Training and other Non-Mileage Workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The exercise tracking for non-mileage workouts such as Circuit Training, Pilates, Yoga, Interval Training and Spinning shows up on the Fitbit app with mileage and average pace as the measurements.  Is the app or the Ionic or how do I correct this problem?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@gdeloia, what exercise mode are you using to record these activities?  If you use the Workout exercise mode, I don't think it counts distance - haven't used it in a while, but I don't think it does.  It wouldn't seem that exercise shortcuts like Pilates, Yoga, or Circuit Training would either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm actually using the Fitbit exercise shortcuts, i.e. Pilates is being recorded as a Pilates workout.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hey there.. you mean when you click on the activity in the app to see how you did, it shows you effort in steps, miles, calories, etc? At least that's how I am reading your question... if it is going to count steps, it is going to give you mileage. Even in those activities whether it is from shifting positions or exaggerated arm movements you are going to capture steps- so it will automatically give you mileage..

Unless I completely misunderstood your question... in that case- I am sorry.. it is time you will never get back :)..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. 

It’s driving me nuts! 

Records Pilates etc with distance and pace, which is total nonsense.

If this doesn’t get resolved soon I’m going to return my Versa and go back to my charge 2. 

Fitbit admin, please get on it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes