Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerbeats3 earphones keep cutting out when I use Pandora

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When using Powerbeats3 wireless earphones playing Pandora through Ionic, I get a lot of cutting out . At first I thought the headphones were bad but when I connect them to my phone, they work great even if I wiggle the wires.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @asurber, it's nice to have a new member around! When music is cutting on and off it is usually happening as a result of connectivity issues. Have you tried wearing your Ionic on the other hand/wrist? I've seen this has helped other users in the past. 

I'd recommend performing a restart on Ionic in between the disconnecting and reconnecting process:

Something else you could do is resetting Bluetooth. Just turn it off, wait 10 seconds, and turn it back on. This could also help you with this.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome on board @asurber, it's nice to have a new member around! When music is cutting on and off it is usually happening as a result of connectivity issues. Have you tried wearing your Ionic on the other hand/wrist? I've seen this has helped other users in the past. 

I'd recommend performing a restart on Ionic in between the disconnecting and reconnecting process:

Something else you could do is resetting Bluetooth. Just turn it off, wait 10 seconds, and turn it back on. This could also help you with this.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you, I used it today and did not experience any problems. I recharged it right before I went out, I wear it on the opposite hand of the earphone receiver, hopefully I don't need to switch hands! Thanks,Alan
Best Answer
0 Votes