Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder/Release Date for Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey!  

So I am super excited by all things Ionic, but am running a race within the next 2 months. What is the release date that it will be able to be shipped out if preordered?

Best Answer
734 REPLIES 734

I'm so aggravated !  Mine has been in Houston since September 27th wth???   I live m south Houston just bring the dang thing on ugh !  30 minutes away !    Says it will finally 

@Tommyrazzle wrote:
Actually, saying that....mine hasn't moved either. I've had a few deliveries from them on a Saturday though, and a Sunday too.
I remember a few times when the tracker wasn't updated at all. So you never know, you might get a surprise!

Sent from my iPhone

be delivered tomorrow.  Sat there for 5 days for nothing.  Everytime I check the notification it asks me how I would rate shipping  lol.  I voted 1 star so many times my hand hurts from typing !

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. It just got updated. It got stuck in Houston. Says should b
delivered tomorrow. I'm in san Antonio, tx.
Best Answer

Ordered directly from fitbit. Come to think of it, previous fitbit.com orders were also delayed. Maybe Amazon is more reliable. 5 more days left. Already 7 days so still time for 5 more laps around Seattle. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit ships via smartpost which is FedEx way of saying, you should have been smarter to ship other method. 

Best Answer

They are here in Melbourne... For the Australians, Harvey Norman (HN) - Moorabbin have some stock - confirmed.  Just waiting for my pre-order order pickup email from another HN store.

So World Wide release was accurate...

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Colinm39- frustrating to hear this. I'm also from Melbourne and I pre-ordered mine through fitbit on the 4th of September. They have taken the payment on the 27th and still no sign of shipment..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JoshB23 I'm sure yours must be close because I have just had an email and SMS to pick mine up. I Pre-ordered on the 3rd September, so exactly 1 month.

@JoshB23 wrote:

@Colinm39- frustrating to hear this. I'm also from Melbourne and I pre-ordered mine through fitbit on the 4th of September. They have taken the payment on the 27th and still no sign of shipment..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Out of interest- people who are still waiting on delivery - did they order the silver/blue device as that looks to be selling out vs the gray or orange ones from looking at retailers here in UK. I have the gray one (ordered on Saturday 8pm and collecting is the Monday via John Lewis’s in the UK).

The device is great but I noticed the stair climbing isn’t as accurate as the surge was.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazon saga:  My Ionic did not arrive yesterday as their online rep told me it would, but it's 'out for delivery' now.  I'm leaving the front door open and staying home until it's in my hand. 

So is my wife's Apple Watch Series 3 (out for delivery).

It's going to be an interesting day.  We're both excited that we'll have these on our road trip vacation tomorrow.

Brian

Best Answer

@dermbrian

Fascinating!!! Be sure to keep us all up to date on the husband/wife AW3/Ionic debate! What a wonderful case study!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

For those in Seattle, Get a kick out of this

Wednesday
Oct

On Its Way

OCT 03
11:35 AM
At U.S. Postal Service facility
Accepted by U.S. Postal Service - Tracking ID 9274899989049120099246 Bothell, WA
OCT 03
10:50 AM
In transit
In transit to U.S. Postal Service Mill creek, WA
OCT 03
6:59 AM
Shipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service
OCT 03
4:01 AM
In transit Kent, WA
OCT 02
4:00 PM
In transit Bothell, WA
OCT 01
1:26 PM
In transit Kent, WA
SEP 30
10:00 PM
In transit Burien, WA
SEP 30
12:12 AM
In transit Seattle, WA
SEP 29
12:11 PM
In transit Odessa, WA
SEP 28
1:26 PM
In transit Kent, WA
SEP 27
10:00 PM
In transit Burien, WA
SEP 26
12:12 AM
In transit Seattle, WA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Okayyyy.
Got it today. Ain't gonna lie, it's a pita to set up. Got Pandora
downloaded n some personal songs. Took forevvvvver for Pandora
Until I told my phone that ionic was a trusted device, I had a hard time
downloading the songs.
Gonna sleep with it on and see how it tracks.
Whew hope it gets better.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I pre-order mine on the 8th of September (shipping to Europe). Now is about a week that on the pre-order page I see the message "Your order is on the process to be shipped". Anyone else on the same situation? Others from EU did received it?

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ordered mine on Amazon on the 3rd of September and it was supposed to ship on the Oct 2. Now it's Oct 4 and it's still staying in the "Preparing for dispatch" state. It was supposed to arrive today. 

So it's not just Fitbit that has delays, but I would assume Fitbit is the reason it's delayed. 

It's pretty annoying to pre-order a month before launch date and be the last one to get it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had Preordered a Fitbit Ionic Sport Band (Cobalt, Lime) and Charging Cables. They just shipped today! Thanks FitBit!

United States. Fitbit Ionic. Fitbit Aria 2. Google Pixel 3 XL. Android P Beta.
Best Answer