Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushed button for Factory reset and now watch will not turn on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had the fit bit logo appearing on my watch for the last week.  I did a bunch of restarts but that did not seem to work(get rid of the problem).  I went into setting a did the factory reset hoping that this would resolve the problem.  The problem now is that the watch will not come back on at all.  I have did all the combinations of button pressing and nothing seems to work.  The watch was at 80% when I did the reset.  I plug the phone in and nothing.  How come it won't turn back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤔😭

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, try this it worked for a couple of us so far:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Fitbit-not-charging-or-turning-back-on/m-p/4120189#M123822

I hope you get your watch 'back'

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all these steps and it is unresponsive! 😡😠😠😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a little update...I call fit tech support.  The young man that was on the other end was nice it was not his fault that the watch stopped working . I had done all the suggested things from this form to try to get my fit bit to come back on.  Tech services had me clean the cable and try holding down bottom right and left button, NOTHING!  Here is the kicker though after 18 month my Fit bit is  rendered not working!😠😠  These are expensive investments for everyone you don't expect after 18 months that the watch is now good for nothing.  After reading this community board this seems to be a huge issue for Fit bit.  I did get the standard offer of 25% which I guess is ok,  I have a month to decide if I am going to purchase another one. 

This was my second and probably my last Fit bit.  I have loved them but I cannot keep putting out good money(329.95 CAD) for a new one to last only 18 months.  I think I am going to switch to the competition Apple they seem to last longer then 18 month and the series 3 runs around the same price as a Ionic.

I truly hope the person I talked to from Fit bit pass along the concerns I voiced. That is how you improve!

Best Answer
0 Votes