Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick view not working on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi-

When I first got the watch, the clock face would appear when I moved my wrist.  But now it is not coming up unless I push one of the buttons.  I have turned off the watch and the phone and reinstall/reinstall the app.  Any ideas?

Chele

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Swipe left to right on the clock screen to look at the preferences for Display and make sure it says "wake on wrist turn" and not  "off".

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Swipe left to right on the clock screen to look at the preferences for Display and make sure it says "wake on wrist turn" and not  "off".

Best Answer

I can not get the preferences to open up so that I can get the clock to pop up when turning my wrist

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this problem with my ionic right now. It's been happening for a few days. When I swipe left to right, nothing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @msouv, thank you for the details provided. 

When you press and hold the left button in your Ionic, you get the screen for Music control, and when you try to swipe right to see Screen Wake, it doesn't work, in  this correct? 

In the meantime, please try to restart your watch following these steps, and try to activate the Screen Wake option once more. 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help, it is now resolved!
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's good news @msouv, you're welcome. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Why would it suddenly stop showing the time?

when I press and hold the left button, my credit card appears as it has always done. 

When i swipe from left to right right on the time screen, the code pad comes up. After I put my code in, and I try again, nothing happens. 

Hope you can help. 

Chris 

Best Answer
0 Votes