Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ionic wont sync, it looks like the app finds the watch as the watch displays the 4 diget

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In mid-February, 2019, it stopped syncing, no matter what I tried, including completely resetting my watch and uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app on my phone. I lost two whole days of data. All that hard work, lost forever, except in my memory. Lol. I took it in to Big Box store, no questions asked because I had the Geek Squad protection (rather than trying to deal with Fitbit warranties), they told me to choose whatever fitness watch I wanted, any brand, but that they no longer were offering the Geek Squad replacement coverage for the Fitbits...hmmmm, I wonder why? I now have the Versa, because Fitbit tracks my sleep better than others. So far, so good, and the design of the Versa is nicer for a small framed person. It just doesn't have the built in GPS. Doesn't matter. I usually have my phone with me anyway that the Versa uses for GPS. Only complaint at the moment is that Fitbit Pay doesn't cooperate with Citibank. WHAT? One of the largest credit card countries in the world. Really? Fitbit claims it's Citibank. I don't believe it. It's probably cost. Oh well, this is definitely a first world problem. Cheers!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

If the warranty with her tracker was through geek squad i wonder what Fitbit would have to do with this geek squad warranty.

This would be between the user and geek squad. You would want to ask them.

Best Answer