Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Ionic is no longer recognized by bluetooth on my S8. Clock doesn't keep time either.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the same issue with my iOS.  Rebooting the ionic.  Rebooting my iPhone.  

Finally went online for assistance and I’m back in business.  Basically logged out of everything and started over.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Bikinganne while you have the same symptoms, you have an iOS device. not an Android. the things to try will be different. 

As suggested in my post, I'll assume that you restarted the phone and tracker, removed the tracker from the phones Bluetooth. checked for Fitbit app updates. 

I'm an android user so I'll send you to fitbits interactive .searchable help docs

I would tap the the three dots to the right of your post above and edit the S8 out of the title. replacing it with iOS or apple phone. This way the title relates to the post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  Couldn’t seem to access the whole topic line to edit so amended my post to clarify.  So many devices to keep straight. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what is not happening @Bikinganne

When it comes to setting up or a sync, everything must be done through the app. 

As for editing the title, simply swipe the message to the left. 

Best Answer
0 Votes