Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light constantanly on on back of Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Red light came on on the back side of my ionic today.  Battery is now draining crazy fast.  What's going on with it? Haven't even had it a year yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
43 REPLIES 43

I am also facing similar issue. Any solution yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My ionic never recovered

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @anandapurva2It’s good to see you around, @G1XOZ.

@anandapurva2 Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I recommend turning on your heart rate setting: on your device, open the Settings app > Heart Rate > tap to turn the setting On. You can also try restarting your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

@G1XOZ I am sorry to hear about your experience. I was able to see that you contacted our Support team regarding this and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my Versa 2 died today, I was swimming while on a short weekend break and the whole front glass popped off!

obviously not waterproof anymore!

I have placed it on a radiator but have no other way to attempt to dry it until I get home.

so thats 2 for 2 failed  Fitbit watches through no fault of my own, very disappointing and a little upsetting too

Best Answer
0 Votes