Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move on the Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My co-workers have the Charge 2 and the messages that they receive for notifications are different that what I get on my ionic. They get notifications saying "let's go for a walk" and "gimmie 50" things like that but I only get 1 notification and that "__ steps left". Can I get these unique notifications on my Ionic??

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Melissapenner09  The little Reminder To Move messages are different between the Ionic and the Charge 2.  It is just one of those things and cannot be changed.  I like your term Notification Babble.  Many people like the cute babble.  Many others are annoyed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awe that’s so sad. Thanks for the reply I thought I was doing something wrong

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Melissapenner09

It's great to hear that you're taking advantage of your Ionic. Robot Happy As @LZeeW mentioned the Reminders To Move on the Ionic are shown different that on the Charge 2.

I checked on the Feature Suggestions Board and didn't find any idea this specific so I recommend sharing your idea on that board, our product development teams consult regularly this board  to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want.

Hope to see you posting more often! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

These are the kinds of things that would be great as an app....but it seems like apps don't have these abilities/permissions.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I will try posting on that board as well!!

Best Answer
0 Votes