Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Ionic from app and can’t get it back

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While trying to get my Fitbit to sync I tried to remove thinking I could redo it just as easily as the first time and now after I put in the four numbers from my Fitbit into the app it stays on “connecting to Fitbit” and won’t do anything else. I have an iPhone SE if that makes a difference Idk, please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SoConfused1207 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with Ionic not pairing to your account after removing it. Thanks for sharing the phone model you are using, it is very helpful!

I've seen this a couple of times before. Please try these set up troubleshooting steps to sort this out. This has helped other users in the past. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@SoConfused1207 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with Ionic not pairing to your account after removing it. Thanks for sharing the phone model you are using, it is very helpful!

I've seen this a couple of times before. Please try these set up troubleshooting steps to sort this out. This has helped other users in the past. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have now tried to connect my Fitbit ionic to an iPhone SE, an iPhone X, and an iPhone 5s. It will not go past the point where I enter the four digits from the Fitbit to the phone and it will say “connecting to Fitbit” forever! Finally I have to close out of the app and turn everything off restart the Fitbit try again, bam same thing. What do I do?! I don’t have a computer and a smart tv does nothing for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes