Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a Pandora station from the Watch and replacing with a different statio

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After initial issue with the transfer of music from Pandora, got 3 stations I wanted. Want to remove a station and replace it. I deleted the station on the Pandora app and have been playing the new station a lot- like 5-6 hours with my “new” station streaming on my Echo with the  watch on the charger. The “old “station has not disappeared from the watch, and the “new “ one hasn’t showed up. I realize there can only be 3 stations.

Can’t figure out why the deleted station from the app continues to play as one of my 3 stations. Help/ explanation appreciated.

i will note I have had no issues using my AfterShokz with the Ionic. Not 1 glitch.

This should be a lot easier.

Hoping Garmin is taking their time with the new FR 245- or whatever they are going to call it- and gets the music thing right. Nick

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LongRunNick I hope you're doing well! In which Pandora App did you removed the station? You need to do that from the Fitbit App. Please do the following steps to manually add or delete stations:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Media > Pandora.
  3. Under Selected Stations, find the option to delete a station or add a station from the list. 
  4. Plug your watch into the charger. Stations download automatically when the watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network, or tap Force Sync Now in the Fitbit app to add the stations to your watch. 

Please check this article for more details on this.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@LongRunNick I hope you're doing well! In which Pandora App did you removed the station? You need to do that from the Fitbit App. Please do the following steps to manually add or delete stations:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  3. Under Selected Stations, find the option to delete a station or add a station from the list. 
  4. Plug your watch into the charger. Stations download automatically when the watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network, or tap Force Sync Now in the Fitbit app to add the stations to your watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I guess I should have been able to figure that out. Actually what I did was keep streaming the station I wanted with the watch on the charger and it finally worked. Your solution seems easier and way less time consuming. Thanks again. Nick

Best Answer

@LongRunNick Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that my solution was helpful. Hopefully, it will be helpful for other users as well. I'm glad you have your favorite stations now for workout, time to enjoy! Smiley Very Happy

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is not a "Delete Station" or an option for that in the List in the Pandora section only "Force Sync Now" or "Unlink".  I am having the same issue so could I get another solution or expand on this one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shastaski Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is strange! Do you have stations already added to Pandora? There should be an option to delete the stations you already have there added to Pandora.

Could you please share a picture of what the Pandora App on your Fitbit App shows under "Selected Stations"?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

15155185841521854939056.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shastaski Thanks for your reply! I see! Well, what happens here is that you need to do the delete process on the Pandora App settings which you will find on the Fitbit App on your phone.

Do the following:

• Open the Fitbit App and make sure you are logged in.
  • Tap the Account icon > your device image.
  • Tap Media > Pandora.
  • Now, you will find Selected Stations, right there you will find the option to delete a station or add a station from the list. 
  • Plug your watch into the charger. Stations download automatically when the watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network, or tap Force Sync Now in the Fitbit app to add the stations to your watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
There is no option to delete a station only add. I did remove the station in Pandora via my account app for PC and re sync which worked. There is NO DELETE option in the Fitbit, Android app in Media, Pandora in the Sync option or the three dot menu.

Sent from Blue ​
Best Answer
0 Votes

would like to delete a pandora station from my ionic but do not see add or delete station in pandora manager. need help. BILL

@SantiR wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

@billgerbrick Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for posting your inquiry regarding how to delete Pandora stations.

Are you trying those steps from the Fitbit app dashboard? Do you see the "Selected Stations" option?

If you don't see these options, please share a screen shot of what you see when you go to Media > Pandora.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes