Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Bands, Screen Protectors, and Other Accessories for The Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I posted this in another thread but thought I'd also make a seperate post just for this subject so we can all share where to get accessories for the Ionic.

☆ Bands ☆

Solid Stainless Steel $21.99 / Free Shipping

Comes in rose gold, gold, silver, and black.

Magnetic Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Replacement Bands $11.88 - $12.88 / Free Shipping

Colors are: Black, Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold, Rose Gold w/ Rhinestones. There are some that you can remove the links without a tool.

☆ Full Body/Screen Protector ☆

Skinomi TechSkin Full Coverage + Screen Protector $12.95 + $3 Shipping

Screenshot_20170929-203852.jpg

Those are just a few for now.

& If anyone wants to add to this thread, for any other accessories they find. So we could just come on this thread to look what others have posted and we don't have to keep searching all across the web. It would be super helpful and appreciated! 

Best Answer
106 REPLIES 106

Has anyone recieved any accessories for the Ionic? If you did, how do you like it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received my Skinomi protectors. Decided to run it naked for now as I like the look and feel of the glass. I'm kinda leaning towards the way of leaving it like that. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Are there protector available that do not only protect the glass, but the case as well?

I'm more concerned about the case. If I understood well the glass is very hard.

Replacement bands not yet available here, the are expected in a week or so.

Ionic (27.31.1.16), Android 7.1.1 on Sony Z5 Compact, Fitbit Flyer
Best Answer

Got my Milanese loop band todayimage.jpg

Time will tell how long it lasts.another one coming soon, this one shipped within 3days amazon 

Best Answer

@FastEddy- wrote:

Are there protector available that do not only protect the glass, but the case as well?

I'm more concerned about the case. If I understood well the glass is very hard.

Replacement bands not yet available here, the are expected in a week or so.

Yes @FastEddy- there are some options. 

that goes on the screen and frame20171008_105337.png 

It fits around the frame and acts as a bumper for the screen. It also comes in different colors or just plain clear.Screenshot_20171008-105113.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-105028.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CopperWolf808 wrote:

Yes @FastEddy- there are some options. You could get aFull Body + Screen Protector that goes on the screen and frame or a Ionic Case That goes around the frame and acts as a bumper for the screen. It also comes in different colors or just plain clear.

I ordered the Ionic Case that you mentioned in clear, as well as a rose gold milanese band. They should be arriving tomorrow. I have the burnt orange Ionic, and do not want to hide the beautiful color of it, but also want to try to protect it. I am not too worried about the screen with it being gorilla glass.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner does the band lock into the body well? Clicks in securely? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SteviK wrote:

@CopperWolf808 wrote:

Yes @FastEddy- there are some options. You could get aFull Body + Screen Protector that goes on the screen and frame or a Ionic Case That goes around the frame and acts as a bumper for the screen. It also comes in different colors or just plain clear.

I ordered the Ionic Case that you mentioned in clear, as well as a rose gold milanese band. They should be arriving tomorrow. I have the burnt orange Ionic, and do not want to hide the beautiful color of it, but also want to try to protect it. I am not too worried about the screen with it being gorilla glass.

I am going with the clear case too. I still wanted the color of the frame to show through too.

Best Answer

Yep. There is a slight gap, but I’ve pulled it and doesn’t come off. Fun fact you can remove the Milanese loop since it uses the standard 22mm bars used in pebble time. So any 22mm bands work. Currently have my pebble time steel band with my ionic

Best Answer

I tried one of those magnetic bands with my Charge 2, and it simply wouldn't hold my device in place whenever I wore long-sleeved garments -- putting on a jacket, for instance, meant knocking the Charge 2 off of my wrist.  So, I would appreciate any comments about how well the magnetic bands have been working.

Meanwhile, I have the Charcoal / Smoke Gray Ionic, and while I believe it has the darkest-colored band, I find it far too conspicuous.  So, I purchased a rather plain black band, made of similar materials with a similar clasp, from Amazon.  I'm exceedingly happy with it -- it makes the Ionic seemingly less noticeable on my wrist, and it actually fits better than the OEM band -- its holes simply are spaced better to fit my wrist.  Very happy with what was a ten-dollar investment.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Can you link the band that you got? I want a black band. I thought the band we got was going to be darker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I had a milanese loop band for my Blaze, the magnet on that one was very strong. I would hope the same of the Ionic one, maybe you had a faulty one for your Charge 2?

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CopperWolf808 wrote:

@SunsetRunner Can you link the band that you got? I want a black band. I thought the band we got was going to be darker. 

Here you go:

Not really any difference from the OEM band in terms of materials, quality, and design, from what I can tell.  Just a simple black band.  Also, Amazon Prime shipping was a requirement for me, which was part of why I chose this one.

Moderator Edit: Removed Advertising Links

Best Answer
0 Votes

@N8teGee wrote:

@SunsetRunner I had a milanese loop band for my Blaze, the magnet on that one was very strong. I would hope the same of the Ionic one, maybe you had a faulty one for your Charge 2?

I'm not even sure what brand name my band was -- I'd have to go slogging through some old records.  The magnet held quite well while wearing it, but whenever I tried to put a jacket on or take it off, I would always dislodge the band to the point where I'd have to take the jacket off, put the Fitbit back on my wrist, and try, try again.  I didn't put up with that for very long.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I field tested this one for two full days. And it did work as it should. I reviewed it on amazon, giving it 3 out of 5 stars. The so-so review was more about the comfort and look of the band, it did function as it should and protected the Ionic. There are other reviews that give it a good rating.

Moderator Edit: Removed External Link

Best Answer

Hey @SteviK, I found this other one like that but it's $49.99. 
Screenshot_20171008-030847.jpg

Oh and I did see your review a few days ago and was thinking, hey thats Stevik! lol

Best Answer

@CopperWolf808 wrote:

Hey @SteviK, I found this other one like that but it's $49.99. 

Resilient Protective Case with StrapScreenshot_20171008-030847.jpg

Oh and I did see your review a few days ago and was thinking, hey thats Stevik! lol

That looks like the same one but WAY overpriced.  lol.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Got my Milanese loop band todayimage.jpg

Time will tell how long it lasts.another one coming soon, this one shipped within 3days amazon 

Shipped from China? Where are you located and how long until you received? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This Milanese wasn’t shipped from China as far as I’m concerned. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

20171008_130831.jpg

Here is the clear protector. It looks pretty good. I feel better now that it's protected. I'll take a photos with the rose gold milanese band later. 😊

Best Answer