Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Bands, Screen Protectors, and Other Accessories for The Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I posted this in another thread but thought I'd also make a seperate post just for this subject so we can all share where to get accessories for the Ionic.

☆ Bands ☆

Solid Stainless Steel $21.99 / Free Shipping

Comes in rose gold, gold, silver, and black.

Magnetic Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Replacement Bands $11.88 - $12.88 / Free Shipping

Colors are: Black, Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold, Rose Gold w/ Rhinestones. There are some that you can remove the links without a tool.

☆ Full Body/Screen Protector ☆

Skinomi TechSkin Full Coverage + Screen Protector $12.95 + $3 Shipping

Screenshot_20170929-203852.jpg

Those are just a few for now.

& If anyone wants to add to this thread, for any other accessories they find. So we could just come on this thread to look what others have posted and we don't have to keep searching all across the web. It would be super helpful and appreciated! 

Best Answer
106 REPLIES 106

Just found this: 

>>> 50% Off Code:  JS8R2ZFS

>>> Fitbit Ionic Tpu Replacement Bandsionicdeals.png

Best Answer

@lamsun wrote:

Just found this: 

Everyone should be aware that the exact same bands are appearing with all kinds of different names and from all kinds of different sellers on Amazon.  This one looks exactly like two that I have already purchased, under different names, from different sellers.  I thought they were different when I purchased them online, but upon receipt, it was easy to tell that they were EXACTLY the same.

Not that we're talking about a lot of money here, but just be aware that, for the dozens of sellers on Amazon, there may only be a handful of actual different products they are selling.  So, shop for price, Prime shipping, or whatever you prefer.

Oh, and as for the quality of the two bands I've purchased, and presumably the one shown above, I'm entirely happy with the one that I have attached to my Ionic.  I'll just keep the second one I purchased as a replacement spare, should I ever need it.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@lamsun wrote:

Just found this: 

Everyone should be aware that the exact same bands are appearing with all kinds of different names and from all kinds of different sellers on Amazon.  This one looks exactly like two that I have already purchased, under different names, from different sellers.  I thought they were different when I purchased them online, but upon receipt, it was easy to tell that they were EXACTLY the same.

Not that we're talking about a lot of money here, but just be aware that, for the dozens of sellers on Amazon, there may only be a handful of actual different products they are selling.  So, shop for price, Prime shipping, or whatever you prefer.

Oh, and as for the quality of the two bands I've purchased, and presumably the one shown above, I'm entirely happy with the one that I have attached to my Ionic.  I'll just keep the second one I purchased as a replacement spare, should I ever need it.

This is why I buy US shipped only, and from ebay..... because ebay is 2 clicks from filtering to only US sellers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not tried to match the silver of the Ionic. I like colorful bands. But "buyer beware." I've learned to keep all packaging material and paperwork from online orders. And I only order from Fitbit or Amazon because of their good return policies.  I just ordered what was supposed to be a slate blue band. It was clearly gray and did not remotely match the picture on the seller's page. It was only $10 but Amazon is issuing a full refund. 

Best Answer

@Vancelot @CopperWolf808 , that steel band is close, but i see a clear difference. The case is clearly lighter in color. If that is the silver ionic, i wonder if the smoke grey version, would be closer? Anyone know? or have the darker ionic that they tried a stainless band on? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From Ebay, shipped from California and got to me on 6 days.  It looks great, feels great, all for $8.99 with free shipping.  Worth every penny. 

IMAG0741.jpg

IMAG0742.jpg

Best Answer

Looks good! I can't wait to get my bands in. I ordered on the 8th and it still hasn't shipped, it was suppose to ship yesterday. I ordered through Amazon. I dropped my prime because of that reason because after the long processing it still ships to me within 2 days or so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm waiting for an aftermarket charger as I hate the one that comes with the watch. I also bought a few of the Chinese Bands as well as a full body protector to keep my watch safe. I may but a screen protector as well.   Thank you for the links 

Best Answer

You're welcome! I love to help people so I wanted this thread to be a place where we can share some good finds on accessories. Could you take a pic and tell us what you think after you get them?

Best Answer

Hello all!

I'm a current Pebble Time user, and I'm going to upgrade this month either to an Ionic or to a Garmin Vivoactive 3. I'm currently leaning v heavily towards the Ionic.

One question I'd love if someone in this thread could answer. I have a lovely brown leather 22mm quick release strap for my Pebble Time which I'd like to keep using. I see from the above that some of the 3rd party Milanese loop straps come with what look like Ionic-to-standard-quick-release adapters. Could anyone confirm that this is the case, and that these adapters will take any 22mm strap?

Also, I think I'm going to get the charcoal/smoke grey Ionic. Does anyone have any tips as to which adapters would look best with the smoke grey bezel of the Ionic?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@fredegar 

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Yep. There is a slight gap, but I’ve pulled it and doesn’t come off. Fun fact you can remove the Milanese loop since it uses the standard 22mm bars used in pebble time. So any 22mm bands work. Currently have my pebble time steel band with my ionic

So to confirm, @SunsetRunner stated that any 22 mm bands will work but I believe it has to be the quick release ones which Pebble Time has so I think you're good 🙂 

As for adapters, I'm not too sure as I am still waiting for my Milanese band to arrive. I ordered the darkest one, the black but now that I checked black they now have a slate gray one which is the one that looks closest to the one I have.

Screenshot_20171016-065846.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I see what you mean. I guess I didn't really look at it cause I just wanted to get a Milanese band but thank you for catching that. I will probably buy another that has quick release and comes closer to the color of my Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ionicmilaneseband.jpg

Best Answer
ordered, thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an excellent band.  I bought this and a few others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SteviK I just found this one for $9.99, it has some good reviews too for the other fitbits.
Screenshot_20171017-151046.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @CopperWolf808. That looks pretty close to the one I have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SteviK how are you liking the clear case? Does it protect the screen at all? Do you mind to please link to the exact one you bought?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Emt381 I am liking it a lot. There is nothing in front of the screen, it only protects the frame. I have bumped the frame a couple of times, and it has done a good job so far to protect the frame. Maybe combine this with one of the screen protectors linked earlier in this thread? I am choosing not to use a screen protector for now.

Moderator Edit: Removed External Link

Best Answer

The iq shield were wet also. Very easy to install without bubbles (I did it twice, once with the prerelease ie smaller version and once with the final).  I do agree with the curve a non wet application would be painful.

Best Answer
0 Votes