Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running out of battery while running

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know some responses to this will be that I should charge my Fitbit more often but please stick with me.

I had my old Surge Fitbit for 2.5 years and in all that time of running most days I never ran out of battery during a run.  I have had my new Ionic since Christmas and it has ran out of battery 3 times in 9 runs this year.

I am sure there are a number of reasons for this but I think that the key one is that the clock face I have chosen - Arc - doesn't show the battery drained indicator when the battery is running out.  Are there any clock faces that might help me?  Or am I missing the battery image?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@BridgfordRam You can always check your battery from the clock screen by swiping from left to right. This will give you the battery percentage at the top.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner - You are right of course.

I guess I am just used to seeing it on the main screen.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BridgfordRam There are watch faces that will give you an indication of your battery state as well. Too many to mention, and some of them you might not give space to, but have a look in the gallery in your mobile app, under your account tab

Best Answer
0 Votes