Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safety clasp has fallen off my wristband!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the little safety clasp has fallen off my wristband! Gone! Now my Ionic just falls off my wrist all the time so I cant wear it for fear of losing it.

It never was easy to clip in as it didn't seem to align well enough.

This happen to anyone else?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would contact support and see if they will send you a new band. Also, the Ionic came with 2 sets of bands. You can mix and match the parts. Did you try that?

Another option is Amazon. They have a number of replacement bands at very reasonable prices. I am using a leather one now that is really nice.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I would contact support and see if they will send you a new band. Also, the Ionic came with 2 sets of bands. You can mix and match the parts. Did you try that?

Another option is Amazon. They have a number of replacement bands at very reasonable prices. I am using a leather one now that is really nice.

Best Answer

Thanks for your suggestion, however, I am now on my third wristband! Unfortunately, I need a better more permanent solution as changing the wristband continually is a temporary resolve. Its definitely a design floor and I'd much prefer to just get my money back and start again! Not happy with Fitbit at all! 😞 

Best Answer

If you are talking about small "thingy" with Fitbit logo on it then it happened to me recently but I didn't lose it and glued it back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has happened to me numerous times. I’m onto my 3rd band. Hate the design. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, try pushing it really hard in to the watch until it clicks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry you have misunderstood; its the safety clasp not the connection between band and watch.

Best Answer

I've lost mine twice i.e. from the 2 wrist bands that came with my Ionic.  I contacted customer support today and the person I spoke to was very helpful.  Fortunately mine is still under warranty so a replacement clasp was ordered for me. The CS person also suggested O-ring type, like the kind on the sports band and many watches.  The CS will also pass on the comments (mine and others) regarding making the clasp available as part for purchase and also something to improve on future Fitbit Ionic or other product. 

Best Answer

This has happened to me twice.  I lost the first fitbit due to this.  I recently bought the Versa and I have lost the clasp on this one also.  Plus it was never snug to begin with.  

Best Answer
0 Votes