Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S9+

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone have the Galaxy S9+ and does it work with the Ionic?  I see that the S8+ is compatible so I am hoping that the S9+ is as well even though it isn't on the supported phone list yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello  I have the Ionic and Samsung s9 plus and all features and notifications works as advertised. From time to time you might have to reset your phone or Ionic or even toggle the on/off Bluetooth settings on the phone to reset connection.  Hope it helps  

Ionic with S9plus

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello  I have the Ionic and Samsung s9 plus and all features and notifications works as advertised. From time to time you might have to reset your phone or Ionic or even toggle the on/off Bluetooth settings on the phone to reset connection.  Hope it helps  

Ionic with S9plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your quick response.  I'll go ahead and get the 9Plus.  I'm excited to try out the camera in the phone.  It sounds pretty awesome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I JUST purchased the new Ionic.  It has crashed my phone.  Had to do a complete recovery.  App now has lots and lots of glitches.  Watch face locks often, this happened after selecting a new watch face and paying for the app.  I have lost so much data off of my phone.  Wishing I had just stuck with the Charge 2 HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Alta and it indicates the Galaxy S9+ isn't compatible. Does anyone know WHEN it may become compatible? 

Best Answer
0 Votes