Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Ionic and it’s failing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The first ionic I had stopped tracking bpm now the second ionic has officially gone crazy - it’s recording exercise when I take a short walk to the printer, not logging sleep not alerting me to messages/calls can’t check steps etc ... thinking it’s time to give up on Fitbit and move to Apple 🍏 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Consider yourself lucky.  Have two dead ones that won’t do anything as

the are

both out of warranty and Fitbit told me they would give

me 20% off of a Versa lite. No thanks. My wife and I have spent

over $1000 in the last 4 years and now that they sold out to google will just get an Apple Watch 

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Mazmo79, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Nice to see you around @blu-steel.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. @Mazmo79 your comments are greatly appreciated. I've checked with our support team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case shortly.

@blu-steel Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience. In this case, I've requested to our support team to create a ticket on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from them. You can request more details about your warranty options.

Let me know if you have questions about this. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Still not received an email and ionic has been dead since I was directed to factory reset ... not great

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

it’s nearly midnight this complaint/query has been going on nearly a week when am I likely to get some assistance? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mazmo79  Google has tendered an offer, but has not purchased Fitbit and probably won't until some point in 2020. You can read more about the warranty and returns policy here - click to see it. I doubt you'd get a full refund, unless you purchased directly from Fitbit and are in the 45 day no questions asked return window. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

My contract is with Fitbit and if the device is not fit for purpose they have a duty to rectify that. The fact that they are a complete shambles at the minute is not due to me and therefore they should rectify the issue - I have been liaising with them for almost a week with no positive feedback - would you be satisfied with that? I have even offered to return the watch if they can fix it but nothing back! You tell me is that good customer service? I think you would agree it is not. 

Best Answer