Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your experience with the latest update for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This update just showed up on my app. I haven’t been reading very good reviews from those who have installed

(or attempted to install this update. Have the problems been worked out and is it safe to install now? I don’t want to ruin my tracker as it seems has happened to quite a few users.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The problems haven't been fixed!

I've not updated and my Ionic has not been affected at all.

Just as I wont update, I wont ever buy a product of theirs again, even if my Ionic becomes unusable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I had never updated. Since I did it doesn’t register my swims most of the time.  For example a hard 30-40 minute swim I usually burn around 400 calories yesterday for a 41 minute swim it said I burned 99 calories.  Other times it said I burned 50 calories.  I would have burned more floating around in the pool reading a book.  Support has been no help. Don’t do it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I posted my question Monday and didn’t get any responses so I went ahead and did the update. Monday night. So far everything is working as it should although I don’t see anything different. 
My Ionic is my backup for my Sense but it’s really great that I didn’t brick it!

shouldn’t have to worry about that anyway.

Best Answer

I updated and ever since my ionic won't sync and keeps displaying the wrong time. I tried everything turning the watch on and off, turning my phone and wifi on and off resetting, switching watch faces but when I reset it took hours because the app couldn't find or connect to the watch. I tried not updating when I reset and it wouldn't let me use the watch without updating it. This is so frustrating because these are not cheap trackers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes