Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping of extra bands?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When ordered it said it will ship on 10/2.  I have received no notification, has anyone else gotten notification that their sport band has shipped? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Got it today, super light weight,  super breathable.  Very very pleased for the price.  Also, got the nice snap sound when attaching without the massive effort lol the regular bands. 15073213364281808723969.jpg

1507321369261575014132.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

@racertempo I inquired with Fitbit about this yesterday.  The customer service person did not yet have a actual or estimated date of shipment.  I'm surprised you actually got a specific date mentioned for your order; mine only said - and still says - "ships early October" when I ordered bands in late August.  

Ionic / Aria / retired Surge / retired Blaze / a few more retired Fitbits / three failed Nike Fuel Bands
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, just an hour ago I got message its processing, money is taken out of my account

Fitbit leather Cognac, size large.

Best Answer
I pre-ordered the Cobalt/Lime Sport Band - Large on 8/30/17 at the same time as the Ionic. The confirmation e-mail stated that the band would ship "early October". Haven't received any communication/update since that time. Waiting....
Fitbit Ultra (2012-2016, R.I.P.), Garmin ForeRunner 620 (2016-2017), Fitbit Ionic (2017-2021, RIP) || Samsung Galaxy S10 w/Android 10.0, Windows 10 PC
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ordered 09/17;

Notification of shipment today, DPD received information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ordered mine first week of September and no notification yet on the sport band.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The strange thing is my local Target store has the leather bands for the ionic, but not a sport band to be found. 

Best Answer

Leather or sports? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SmyrnaSoccerRef I'm in the same boat.  Ordered Aug 29, money has been taken out, no notification since.  I know this is a silly worry, but a little bit of an update would be nice. 

Ionic / Aria / retired Surge / retired Blaze / a few more retired Fitbits / three failed Nike Fuel Bands
Best Answer
0 Votes

@datalore wrote:

The strange thing is my local Target store has the leather bands for the ionic, but not a sport band to be found. 

There must have been far far more sport bands ordered, I would think. 

Darn I miss living in Raleigh, and would love back tomorrow. I travel all over for work and still say as long as I have a choice I will always choose Raleigh or Charlotte (currently in charlotte, 11 years after 7 in Raleigh) to live and raise a family. 

Best Answer

I just noticed, in tiny grey font on the status page, that both of the sport bands I ordered have been changed to "in the process of being shipped."  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hot off the presses.... I just received notification that my sports band has shipped. I have a FedEx shipping number, and scheduled to arrive Saturday, Oct. 7.
Fitbit Ultra (2012-2016, R.I.P.), Garmin ForeRunner 620 (2016-2017), Fitbit Ionic (2017-2021, RIP) || Samsung Galaxy S10 w/Android 10.0, Windows 10 PC
Best Answer

I just got my notification but no tracking yet. Expedited shipping should get it to me by Friday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered an extra band when I ordered the Ionic. I received my device last Friday, and got notice today that my band has now shipped..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sports bands shipped.  Here by the weekend Smiley Happy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine shipped today wooooohooooo!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm waiting on my Cognac leather strap which was ordered with my Ionic. The watch arrived the next day but haven't heard about the leather strap yet......

Best Answer
0 Votes

15073213364281808723969.jpg

Best Answer

Got it today, super light weight,  super breathable.  Very very pleased for the price.  Also, got the nice snap sound when attaching without the massive effort lol the regular bands. 15073213364281808723969.jpg

Best Answer

@racertempo, glad yours arrived. Looks great!

Sigh.... mine arrived in Memphis last night. Delivery date shifted from Oct. 7 to Oct. 10. Good ol' FedEx/USPS "SmartPost" strikes again.

Best Answer