Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping of extra bands?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When ordered it said it will ship on 10/2.  I have received no notification, has anyone else gotten notification that their sport band has shipped? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

@SmyrnaSoccerRef wrote:

@racertempo, glad yours arrived. Looks great!

Sigh.... mine arrived in Memphis last night. Delivery date shifted from Oct. 7 to Oct. 10. Good ol' FedEx/USPS "SmartPost" strikes again.

I was not smartpost, probably because the expedited shipping for the Ionic carried over to the band.  To me, the $10 was worth it because shipping from Cali to NC is always 4-5 days or even worse....the expedited ensured 2 days.

You will be very pleased. The light weight is fantastic.  I will probably get another sport band and use then every day......until I can get a good steel mesh/milanese band on eBay (that ships from the US, not China)  in a few month. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, just checked the fitbit store and the blue/lime is now 6-8 weeks back ordered, glad I got that one early.  The black and gray is only 1-2 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone that ordered the coral/blue gray sports band gotten notification that it has shipped?

I ordered that one when I ordered my Ionic. When I ordered it, it said "Ships in early October", but I've had no word yet. And after seeing on this thread that the two other sports bands were on back order, I went to the store to check the coral one. But the coral/blue grey sports band isn't even showing in the store any more. Which makes me nervous.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still nothing...............I guess it takes a while for stock to get down to New Zealand

Best Answer
0 Votes

My order status says the same, ships early october. I emailed fitbit customer service and was told that they dont know when the bands will ship.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the look of the cobalt/lime band, unfortunately Fitbit's site says it will take 6-8 weeks to ship.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sport bands 100x more comfortable than that awful stock band. Wish there was more colors. Blue looks odd and black is decent. What happen to the orange? It like disappeared from site. 

Best Answer

FedEx/USPS SmartPost fails again.  As of this morning (Oct. 11), tracking status shows the item arrived at my local post office.  Here's my chronology:

1. Expected delivery "early October"

2. Delivery date set for Oct. 7

3. Delivery date adjusted to Oct. 10

4. Arrived @ local P.O. Oct. 11

So, I should get mine on Oct. 12 based on prior history with my local post office.

Fitbit Ultra (2012-2016, R.I.P.), Garmin ForeRunner 620 (2016-2017), Fitbit Ionic (2017-2021, RIP) || Samsung Galaxy S10 w/Android 10.0, Windows 10 PC
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Robbie13 wrote:

Sport bands 100x more comfortable than that awful stock band. Wish there was more colors. Blue looks odd and black is decent. What happen to the orange? It like disappeared from site. 

There was never an orange, but more of  pink/peach color paired with gray.  This was only available in Small. 

Your best bet is to go to Ebay and Amazon to find different colors. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

RE: blue sport band

I just cancelled my Amazon order for this band (with no shipping estimate) and ordered from BestBuy.com. They're saying a Friday delivery. *fingers crossed*

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, so I was overly pessimistic by one day. My sport band arrived in the mail this afternoon.... yay.

Fitbit Ultra (2012-2016, R.I.P.), Garmin ForeRunner 620 (2016-2017), Fitbit Ionic (2017-2021, RIP) || Samsung Galaxy S10 w/Android 10.0, Windows 10 PC
Best Answer

I also ordered the coral sports band. I spoke to someone in customer service and since it said "Shipping in early October" they told me that means the first 2 weeks, not including weekends. They told me it still has the end of last week or beginning of this one to ship to be considered "early October". It's now Wednesday, and nothing. I've just accepted my fate and will get it when I get it I guess. 

Best Answer
0 Votes