Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep did not record, anyone else?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my first night with the Ionic it recorded, but was several hours off for sure.

More importantly, last night, after the newest update was completed successfully, sleep did not record at all.

Anyone else? 

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

I have found the sensitivity to be very high once you change the setting.  Last night it correctly had me from 9:40p to 7:38a, but it listed only 4:38 minutes of real sleep, the rest was restless or awake.  In fact, most of my sleep with the Ionic on the sensitive mode has been <4 hours of good sleep.

I am liking it, just hate that the Android app does not have the sensativity setting and you have to go through the windows app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thursday night was the only night that it did good job of recording my sleep and that is the night I switched it to my non-dominant hand for that night. & that was right after the firmware update I believe.

Then I switched it back to my dominant hand because that is what is most comfortable for me and I don't want to have to switch it every night but then it didn't record all of my sleep and did poorly of what it did record.

Last night I switched it back to my left hand and it did not record all of my sleep. So I don't know how Thursday night's sleep was so accurate...

Not sure how to change the sleep sensitivity since its not on android phones and only apple. I also dont have bluetooth for my windows computer so I may have to get a dongle. I also tried opening the app on Windows the day I got the watch but it didn't open even after several minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep has not tracked the past two nights. Heart rate sensor is on. Everything seem to be set up right but when I sync in the morning there's no data. 

Best Answer

@CopperWolf808 wrote:

Not sure how to change the sleep sensitivity since its not on android phones and only apple. I also dont have bluetooth for my windows computer so I may have to get a dongle. I also tried opening the app on Windows the day I got the watch but it didn't open even after several minutes.

Did you not read the thread? Somebody posted a URL to that setting on the web.

Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Increasing sleep sensitivity works for me. I suspect the trade off is battery life though!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update:. Restarted my watch and phone and ran a sync.  Nothing happened. Went to a meeting for three hours and checked afterwards and my first two nights of sleep finally showed up.  I'll have to see what tomorrow brings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can change what in SETTINGS that will have sleep registered with accuracy. Thanks for a reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes