Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep notification and percentage not working on SpO2 clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After installing the sp clock face the sleep notification does not update also % does not work

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

@Jzshuck Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Based in the details mentioned, I believe the sleep percentage isn't showing in the SpO2 clock face,

to make sure your Fitbit device successfully your SpO2 values, keep in mind the following:

● Your device doesn’t retroactively measure your SpO2 values. After you install the clock
face, you’ll see dashed lines until after your next sleep session.
● You must get at least 3 hours of quality sleep. Data is only collected when you’re still. If
you move a lot during your sleep or the sleep session is too short, your device may not
collect adequate SpO2 data.
● Charge your Fitbit device to make sure it’s able to collect data throughout your entire
sleep session. Note that you may have to charge your Fitbit device more often when
using the SpO2 Signature clock face.
● You must sync your Fitbit device with the Fitbit app before the clock shows your SpO2
data. Note that it may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear after you sync
your device. For troubleshooting syncing, see help.fitbit.com.

● Turning off any clock face permissions can cause the clock face to stop functioning. To
check these settings:

With your Fitbit device nearby, open the Fitbit app on your phone or tablet.
2. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
3. Tap Clock Faces.
4. Tap the SpO2 Signature clock face.
5. Tap Permissions. If any permissions are turned off, tap Toggle All to turn them
on.

6. Tap Details when you're done making changes.

Last but not least, please provide me with more details about the sleep notification that you're not getting. Is it on your phone or watch? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you

Kind Regards
John
Sent from iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Haven’t messed with clock face but sleep is not syncing everything else is syncing.

Best Answer

Unpairing and then re-pairing Versa to iPhone Bluetooth triggered my spo2 graph to start working

Best Answer

All the items you provided are in the instruction booklet. All have been met. My first day after my first sleep it properly register on the sp02 face. Now after three days it won’t register again. I have 6-7 hrs sleep watch is charged. All permissions are in etc etc. still won’t register even after syncing 2 or 3 times 

Best Answer

Same here.....very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I did as you suggested and authorize permissions on my phone. It showed the correct percentage (96%)on my phone but my watch still shows zero.  
what now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aware of all info you stated. Got Sense last Fri, so DL spo2 clock face to use Fri>Sat, installed around 9pm EST US. Checked Sat 8Am, synced, no %. Deleted spo2, cleared cache, reset Sense, reset cell (LG), ditto previous, checked 8am, worked. Had %. Next day & subsequent days, nothing. During day I do change to other clock face as spo2 is not designed well-does not have stats I want. But each time I changed clock faces, did it in Fitbit dashboard, not Sense "Clock" change app. After 5 days not getting %, used dash AND Sense Clock App, didn't make any difference. After Fitbit & Premium since 2013, the SPo2 seems poorly designed even if it did work as written-but regardless, needs an update at the least. BTW, prior to Sense out on 9/25, I used the SPo2 on Versa 2 4 days in row. Surprisingly, it only worked one time, as well. Both Versa 2 and Sense, the one day they reported data, were both 96%. Have a separate SPO2 reader which is usually 97-98% before bed & after waking. Sleep numbers in low 80s, 8+hrs, REM/DEEP 1-2 hrs, EvO2 in total green. Resting heart rate 73, with the hammock graph. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You sure the % showing on your cell phone is not an "example" Pic. On mine all 96% pics. No real reading except twice on Sense, coincidentally, the two times it worked were both 96%. Suspect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that the 1st couple days, worked once >96%, that was it. On Android latest Fitbit LG V8. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was working fine with my Iconic but I upgraded to a Sense last Wednesday and I am having issues. After three days I got the reading to work and it gave me a reading on Saturday and Sunday and not it is not working again. I am seeing the SpO2 graph in my sleeping data but not on the watch face and not in the health Metrics data. And yes, I did everything that was stated in the help data and had sleep periods in excess of four hours.

I am not sure why I spent over $300 to get less functionality.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You and me, both!
It’s a Royal Pain in the **ahem**!
Ive tried everything Fitbit has told me multiple times.
I believe they are launching their new ideas well before they’re ready.
A crappy practice.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Verified all the above steps. All permissions have been granted. It was working fine untill I accidentally selected a different clock face on the watch. Once I restored back the SPO2 clock face it doesn't show any thing (No Heartrate, No Calories, No Floors, Nothing...).

Has anyone come across this scenario and how to resolve this.??

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Every day, almost since launch, I have tried to sync.
I have communicated many times with CS.
Done everything numerous time.
I get everything else that Premium supplies but
This SPO2 think just does not record.
CS likes to think I am somehow wearing my watch wrong,
Or something.
They can fix.
I really lose confidence in these folks, and believe
They launch well before they are really ready to support.
I have always enjoyed my Fitbit, but when these issues
Arrise and they cannot tell me why..makes me wish I had stuck
With Apple.
Best Answer
0 Votes

On my phone it still says to download even though it’s downloaded and the clock face is on my Fitbit versa! Hasn’t worked since day one

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Mine is exactly the same . Shows 0%.
Best Answer
0 Votes