Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping notes/tags

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd like it if we had the option of adding tags or writing short notes on our sleep logs. This would allow greater tracking of what promotes quality of sleep, and for me what increases/decreases sleep walking. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@HookerOnTheRun Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That is a great idea. I could use something like that as my sleep is very inconsistent and then I don't remember why I had such inconsistency. 

I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find this idea which is pretty much asking for the same. I recommend adding your vote to the idea and a comment. That will increase its popularity.

Thanks for sharing your ideas! See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hello I am very new to the fitbit community. This idea is something I desperately need and use Apple notes for currently. If I wanted to track progress on ideas such as this, are there a way? Or is there a way to promote traction on such an idea?

Thanks,

DI

Best Answer

@DreamingInsomni Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your interest in having an app with those capabilities. 

To track progress for a feature suggestion you will need to subscribe to the idea. You will find the option to subscribe under the options menu located at the top right corner of the idea. You should get an email every time there is an update on that idea.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer