Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many dissapointments in Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First off, I have only seen sleep stages 2 times in the time I have had the Ionic.  That’s disappointing.  I have a charge 2 that never missed with sleep stages so I started wearing that to bed,   On top of that I run and I bike and I track both.  Well I used too.  It seems the ionic crashes somewhere in the early stages of either the run or the biking al

ost every time.   Also never had this problem with the Charge2.   I think I was conned into spending way to much money into a wristwatch that had no other purpose.  The ionic sucks so far.... and the update that just came out didn’t fix the exercise mode crash.  I just had it happen on a short ride after I updated.  The crash, completely shuts down the watch screen so only the HR indicator light is spazzing out until I force reset it.  Frustrating that I either have to wear my old charge 2 or carry my phone to track my data. The only thing I wanted to use this for was the fitness end, and it fails regularly.  It’s like Apple right after Jobs left.  It’s just a pretty copper and grey wristwatch with no other purpose.   

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I can't believe the update hasn't fixed the exercise crash that's over a year old!

That is truly and massively incompetent. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I also wasted a heap of money on this junk. The sleep registration sensors are garbage. I should be dead with 2 hours of sleep on average. But this piece of junk is not what you want if you will measure your sleep. A notebook and a cheap pencil would be more accurate and a lot cheaper. I am not amused, Fitbit. Think I gonna sell it cheap and by me a cheap wristwatch.

Best Answer
0 Votes