Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 clock face availability for Australia

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi there, can anyone tell me if the spO2 clock/function for the ionic will become available in Australia or do i need to swap to another brand of watch

thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This clock face is supposed to be rolled out to other markets (countries) in "coming weeks". 

Pretty cryptic. Source wasn't Fitbit though.

So where AU is on that list is anybody's guess.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

@elysium08 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

At the moment, the SpO2 clock face is available in certain countries outside Canada and the EU. Since it's not available in Australia yet please check back in the Clock Face Gallery in the future for changes. 

Thanks for your understanding. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

This clock face is supposed to be rolled out to other markets (countries) in "coming weeks". 

Pretty cryptic. Source wasn't Fitbit though.

So where AU is on that list is anybody's guess.

Best Answer

I have the clock face in my gallery but can't get past the switching screen in app.

Best Answer

@Suneil Hey there.

Thanks for letting me know that you're seeing the clock face in your app. In this case, I would like you to log out from the app, force quit it, log back in and install it again

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I will keep checking. But is there is likely to be alert that is it is available in Australia? And the second question - Is it going to tell me anything more than what I see in my app? Is it just another way to access the information?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@QuirkyDude It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

My recommendation will be to check back in the Clock Face Gallery in the future for changes. The SpO2 Signature clock face for Fitbit Ionic or Fitbit Versa series uses the sensors in your device to estimate your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) while you sleep, the information will be shown in the clock face and not in the app. Learn more about it by checking this article: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not help very much since there is no explanation or timeframe. It would not be impossible for the Moderator to provide a link that would assist with explaining the process that is going on to get it approved and a time frame. If approval is over a year away then people with Heart issues, or Apnoea issues need to seek an alternate device now and come back when the Fitbit watch face has been released in our country. 

Best Answer

I'm sure any one of the moderators could simply make a call back to HQ and quite easily source a release timeframe for this feature to be available in Australia, and other countries in waiting. I mean it's not like someone suddenly wakes up one morning and says "You know what, I think we might release this clock face to Australia today. Let's do it after morning tea."

It's not like it's secret squirrel business!.

Best Answer

Thanks,  I have it now.  I did ask in reply to another post, whether I should join in there with some follow up questions?  Or can I ask you in this post?  Some things seem to be working or some are not. and I have had three night's sleep with it.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue trying to install the new Clock face - it is giving me an error "Unable to Connect to Ionic" I shutdown my watch and log out from the app and still the same error. I even try to install a different clock face and it is not syncronizing.

Anything that I can do to fix this. Now my watch goes into installation mode and I get the error message all day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem, clicked on the clock face and  it doesnt install(all it does is show a circle going around and around). Cant install sp02, i also tried to install another clock face but again couldnt do it. Anyone know what the problem is?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How come iWatch has in Singapore and FitBit don't? Losing market share this way!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, it’s now a year and a half from the original post, I bought the Versa2 specifically for this function which is advertised on the australian  webpage, but I can’t get it to work. Is there something I’m not doing correctly to download the clock face that does SpO2 monitoring?

Best Answer
0 Votes