Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify HR doesn’t connect to phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently just downloaded Spotify HR on my ionic. I synced my account to the app but for some reason it doesn’t work. It first gives me the message of “No active device found, please open Spotify on your device”, and when I did, it then says “Connecting, failed to connect to Fitbit app”. So I have to have 2 apps open at once? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks! (Mobile syncing device is IPhone) 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @Dersheen. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you're using an iPhone. Please follow the tips mentioned in this article: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Dersheen. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you're using an iPhone. Please follow the tips mentioned in this article: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help! The article told me to turn on all day sync. Unfortunately, this is where I ran into another problem. In order to turn it on, you need to pair it with Bluetooth. Every time I try, it says that bluetooth pairing fail. I tried forgetting this ionic and learn it again, but its still not working. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Dersheen. I appreciate the troubleshooting done. In this case, you will need to contact the developer of the app. To do so, check the app description and at the bottom you'll find Contact Developer button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes