Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not getting my notifications!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Still not getting my notifications! 

I’m getting very tired of this why does this watch not give me my notifications?

I have an android Samsung seven edge and my notifications are crap! And my husband has an iPhone and he has no problems getting all of his notifications phone calls you name it. But I can’t get them I get them for a day and then the next day they’re gone I’m bout ready to return the watch to tell you the truth and move onto a different company. And by the way I love fit bit I’ve had five different one so far and moved up In the watches over the last  few years. But this is really getting me down I thought the iconic would be the best one ever and it’s turning out not to be! 

After this last update that took forever finally got done no notification still. I hate having to delete my app reinstall it re-sync it re-pare every other day it’s time for something to be done about this for us android users!! 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Turn off all day sync and always connected, then restart the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm right there with you, but I've never gotten notifications or media controls working. Neither on my Nexus 6 or my wife's S6 Active.

@SunsetRunner Can you turn those settings back on after restart or always keep them off?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I did that...got my Notifications for two days that’s it. Today three text and two phone calls not one notification for them. You see the problem I’m having.

Best Answer

Yeah, mine lasted half a day before stopping.

I've decided I'm going to re-sell my Ionic on eBay and go back to my Pebble Time Steel. It fully works (flawlessly), athough lacks HR. Oh how I wish even more now, that Pebble was able to release the Time 2 and a Time Steel 2 with heart rate monitoring. A great smartwatch was killed so that Fitbit could bring us a broken one. 😞

I may repurchase again in a few months, assuming all these glitches as fixed. 

Best Answer

I've got the same problem, and it's annoying the sh** out of me!! 

Best Answer

@Sin_Stalkerwrote:

I'm right there with you, but I've never gotten notifications or media controls working. Neither on my Nexus 6 or my wife's S6 Active.

@SunsetRunner Can you turn those settings back on after restart or always keep them off?

Why would you want to turn them back on?

Works fine with all day sync and always connected off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope still not getting any of my notifications. It's really aggravating at times. I uninstalled the app reinstall it turn my phone off turn my watch off you name it I think I finally just given up on it

Best Answer

I haven't gotten notifications or synced since I turned off those. Haven't turned them back on for over two weeks and no data has shown up.

Not a fix.

Best Answer