Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swam with Ionic, and the front of it had completely lifted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I swam in my Ionic, after doing 8 lengths I looked at my watch and the front of it had completely lifted, needless to say it no longer works 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @SallyHug, it's good to see you around in the Community forums. 

I'm sorry to see that the watch got damaged after the swimming activity. I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team, but I've been informed that you already have a case created with them and they're providing you with assistance. 

I hope everything goes well, keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

The watch was shipped without being properly tested I had two faces fall off within 13 months. And just about everybody else I know had the same thing happen. Hopefully Fitbit does the right thing and does a recall in the very near future

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's interesting to hear. I'm waiting for them to get back in touch to
see what they are going to do
Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your experience @johneric8, it's certainly not something that has affected all users, but I have definitely seen the reports that people have shared in the forums about the trouble they've found with the band. All the comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and are helpful to continue improving the quality of the products and services. 

Thank you @SallyHug, it's good to know you're in touch with Support and they're providing you with assistance. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes