Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swim turning off and loosing swim data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

keeps turning off in the middle of recording distance and time- reverts to the clock setting and loses all data for that swim  .also getting blank screen at times

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Radar62, thanks for reaching out the Forums, welcome! Robot Happy

I'd suggest trying to restart your Fitbit Ionic and try to track your swim again:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Let me know if this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Radar62, thanks for reaching out the Forums, welcome! Robot Happy

I'd suggest trying to restart your Fitbit Ionic and try to track your swim again:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Let me know if this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes