Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing music to my Ionic and other things

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Gggrrrrrr, not at all happy.  Firstly my ionic fell apart and I had to get it replaced, screen just fell off!!  Now I am trying to track my swimming but I can't use it for open water swims because everything needs to be lapped, so I set the lap to 25 metres and it cannot count, I always seem to swim 3 laps.  It is so frustrating when you buy something for monitoring your activity and it fails...  But the thing that is really burning me up is trying to transfer music onto my Ionic.  I have wasted so much time.  First it cannot sync with Spotify, what's with that?  I suspect there are zillions of people with that problem.  So I transfer my playlist onto my Windows desktop but can I get the Fitbit app to download onto my Windows desktop, not in a million years.  The time I have wasted.  I have also invested in a wireless Bose Sport headphones to sync with my Ionic, but that's not going to happen until I can download this bally app, which I just can't seem to do.  I go to the Windows store, click the "Get the App" button and the Windows Store just looks back at me saying, like you expect this to work?  This is Fitbit you are dealing with!!!!  Not happy at all!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Sounerous as for Spotify, we as users do not know why Spotify and Fitbit haven't come to an agreement yet. Having Spotify on the Ionic, is more up to Spotify and what they want.

As for the windows Fitbit app, point your windows browser to http://www.fitbit.com/setup you will be directed to the correct download.

One does not synced a BT speaker or headphone the attach the headphones to play music through them

Best Answer

Thanks Rich, the problem is I get to download the app in the Windows store and nothing happens.  I followed your link, back to the windows store, pressed the "get the app" button and nothing...

Best Answer
0 Votes