Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature not showing on any Ionic's clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Temperature on the clock face is not showing with any of the clock faces I choose

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Davidsantz It's nice to see you on the Community. Thank you for letting me know that you're not seeing temperature on any clock face. 

It could be related to the clock face you're installing. In the Fitbit's clock faces, there isn't any that has the temperature on it. You may want to contact the developer for more details about it. 

I would like you to make sure you've done this procedure to install the weather app on your Ionic. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can recommend a free clock face with scrolling weather for you to try. search for Forecasttime. Probably one of the best (if not best) free clock faces available.

Another with slightly less weather stats is goat-face.

Not many free faces with weather, and as mentioned by Sylvia, none from Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please suggest a clock face with Temparature ( free ) for my Fitbit Ionic.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner. Thank you for sharing your idea with us.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Best Answer
0 Votes