Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 32.10.20 firmware update took too long.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was notified of the latest 32.10.20  firmware update and tried to update the device.  At first the device was unable to find my WIFI and after many attempts to update from my working WIFI I tried BLUETOOTH!  The device started a few times then went dark and I noticed the device read about 100% loaded but the FITBIT IONIC dashboard still read “UPDATE AVAILABLE”?  I recycled and retried everything and noticed it again read loading on my iPhone fitbitapp.  However it appeared to stall with less than 1/4 “ on the indicator bar moving right?  The indicator bar did not move for45 minutes and finally  it took over two (2) hours to load and install.  Screwed my scheduled workout time  as the device was unusable and I was hesatant to touch my iPhone for concerns that if I did the progress of the inanely slow update would be lost.  

I should be use to the FITBIT IONIC SLOW DOWNLOADS and difficulties  by now but this one was ultra frustrating. 

Just sayin..., C’ome on man???!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @CharlyHorse! I appreciate your feedback regarding the firmware update. Fitbit is always taking into consideration your comments regarding procedures or improvement to the watches/trackers. 

Hope you can enjoy the features that the new Firmware version offers you, you can learn more about it by checking this article What's changed in the latest Fitbit OS update?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer