Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The day my Ionic died (k-pay ++)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

After a few happy days of using my Ionic, and some notification issues with Huawei Mate 10 pro (works, but notifications works on/off), a New problem decided to find it's way to my phone/ionic.

K-pay detected a problem with... 

This message is i possible to X out. And after restart of Ionic it comes back right away. I also stoppe reciving sync/notifications. Tried uninstalling app, reinstalled.

Remove bt sharing

Tried setup again, hets a far as "found it..." and i can enter code. AS soon AS i do, k-pay decides to say hello again, and everything hangs.

Also worth mentioning, i live in Norway and no pay/wallet functions are supported. 

Help!!! Pretty please... IMG_20180103_222922.jpg

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

This is a very weird problem with the ionic. Fitbit always have something to surprise you, don't they?

You can try as a last resort to perform a factory reset on the tracker, though this will erase all the information of the tracker and you will have to set it and update it again.

You can look for the instructions here on the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Skyggen I'd bet $20 that you installed a 3rd watch face, and that watch face requires payment for continued use after a trial period. Fitbit doesn't support an app payment system, and some developers use KiezelPay.

Reset back to factory defaults and you should regain control of your Ionic.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer

Hi there, I had this issue and rather than reset everything I just went onto my phone and picked a clock face that had worked previously, hey presto it worked 🙂 🙂 🙂

Best Answer

Resetting the face to an fitbit face stopped the k-pay from popping up. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes