Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This app requires the "Internet" permission to be granted

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my ionic for 6 months now with same clock face installed when i bought it. And today this message appeared (screenshot below). I have all internet communication enabled and never disabled it. I did not update Ionic until this message appeared. I have purchased my current clock face and if i reinstall it - i will have to repurchase it. Please let me know what can i do to fix this.

I read topics below and i checked all the apps in Fitbit app directory. The only thing i have not done is i have not reinstalled my clock face (which i cannot do).

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Ionic-clock-face-has-disappeared-with-a-message-this-app-requi...

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Watch-Face-suddenly-not-showing/m-p/2844275#M63606

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/this-app-requires-the-internet-permission-to-be-granted/td-p/2...

IMG_2503.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I am using the same clock face as you.  I have not come across your error message. Try choosing a different clock face and then go and download this clockface again.  The watch should give you a code to put in to kiezel pay and the sync the watch and it should show correctly.  If not there is a way to contact the developer of the clockface.  you shouldn't have to pay again it is only a once time fee.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's nice to see you around the forums @loknar! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this on your own and also for checking the Community Forums, nice way to go! 

I know you might be afraid to repurchase your Clock Face if you uninstall it. So, for now I wouldn't recommend this until you can get information from the Developer of this Clock Face. 

With third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations, changes, or permissions. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using the same clock face as you.  I have not come across your error message. Try choosing a different clock face and then go and download this clockface again.  The watch should give you a code to put in to kiezel pay and the sync the watch and it should show correctly.  If not there is a way to contact the developer of the clockface.  you shouldn't have to pay again it is only a once time fee.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, everything went smoothly, it turned out they provided the unlock link, which worked in the same way as the first activation!

Best Answer

I’ve downloaded checkers  takuzu and game golf and all 3 say I need internet permission ? I have fit tac toe and that works?

Best Answer
0 Votes