Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today stats on Ionic are not the same as phone stats

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Watch face just shows blanks where slept hours should be and the period tracker says my period is two days away, when I'm actually four days into it. App tracks it all and compiles it fine and accurately, but it bothers me that the watch is out of sync.

Anyone have the same issue? What can I do about it? Tried restarting, tried updating. Got bupkiss.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SimonBritto, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for reporting this and for troubleshooting your Ionic prior to contacting us.

While reading your post I was wondering when this started happening? Is this happening every day? Please attach some screenshots or pictures about the information that you're comparing in your Today female and sleep tile. 

In the meantime, please follow these steps:

1. Go to Fitbit Dashboard > Account > Ionic > Remove device
  2. Remove it from your phone's Bluetooth
  3. Restart it
  4. Make sure your phone and Fitbit app are up to date
  5. Set it your Ionic once again

I've moved your post to the Ionic board as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

I'll be around, let me know if this helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @SimonBritto, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for reporting this and for troubleshooting your Ionic prior to contacting us.

While reading your post I was wondering when this started happening? Is this happening every day? Please attach some screenshots or pictures about the information that you're comparing in your Today female and sleep tile. 

In the meantime, please follow these steps:

1. Go to Fitbit Dashboard > Account > Ionic > Remove device
  2. Remove it from your phone's Bluetooth
  3. Restart it
  4. Make sure your phone and Fitbit app are up to date
  5. Set it your Ionic once again

I've moved your post to the Ionic board as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

I'll be around, let me know if this helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes