Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek - Creatures Defeated?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all!

Loving my Ionic so far! Only 8 days in, but it's awesome. I usually check my Treasure Trek game about once a day to buy more pets, crew, and ships and currently have: 25 adopted pets, 10 crew hired, 18 ships built, 17 maps completed, 83 pet discoveries, and 0 creatures defeated. My questions are: What are the pets discovered and can I do anything with them? And how can I defeat creatures? 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Glad you like your Ionic!

This is not a fitbit game. You might want to ask this in that forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB wrote:

Glad you like your Ionic!

This is not a fitbit game. You might want to ask this in that forum

Yes it is a fitbit game, it was created by fitbit labs. 

Best Answer

I assume Pet discoveries is the treasure your pets have found since you started playing.  

To defeat creatures you need to earn the stated amount of coins in one day.  It seems like a large amount of coins to collect in one day even for the first creature  (octopus) but as you upgrade the money you earn increases significantly.

Just to let you know as you reach 50 of each pet, pirate and ship they get an upgrade and change to something new.

Best Answer

wrote:

Hi all!

Loving my Ionic so far! Only 8 days in, but it's awesome. I usually check my Treasure Trek game about once a day to buy more pets, crew, and ships and currently have: 25 adopted pets, 10 crew hired, 18 ships built, 17 maps completed, 83 pet discoveries, and 0 creatures defeated. My questions are: What are the pets discovered and can I do anything with them? And how can I defeat creatures? 

The pet discoveries are when your pets discover little tidbits of cash when you walk. And to defeat creatures swipe to the very right screen and you will see the creature you need to defeat. You can defeat it by getting the number of coins necessary to defeat the creature in one day.

Hope this helps!

Apple Watch Series 3 GPS Cellular Nike , Ionic (Retired), Charge 2 (Retired), One (Retired)| Left the FitBit ecosystem.
Best Answer

It actually kind of is a Fitbit game since it's a Fitbit labs game, which is by Fitbit.

Apple Watch Series 3 GPS Cellular Nike , Ionic (Retired), Charge 2 (Retired), One (Retired)| Left the FitBit ecosystem.
Best Answer

Has anyone figured out what the Pirates do. What does carry more treasure mean? 

Best Answer

Keep swiping the pages past where you buy pets, pirates, and ships and it will show you your current monster. You have to collect the amount of gold it is showing in one 24 hr period. It will reset every day until you complete it. Then the next monster will show with its requirement that will be higher and also needs to be finished in one 24 hr period. Good Luck

Best Answer

It means when the Pirates get to the end of the map (the X), your reward is larger. The more Pirates, the more they can carry back (ie, get) when you get to the end of the map.

FYI the number of ships means how quickly you finish the map (ie, more ships means the step goal is slightly reduced).  So its a balance between getting more ships (thus finishing maps faster) OR more Pirates (getting more gold...but taking longer to finish a map).

Best Answer

Omg I’m having such a hard time defeating the octopus! I don’t know how to accumulate all that coins to defeat him! I feel like I’m exercising constantly but cannot reach the total coins to defeat that creature! Any suggestions?

Best Answer

It lets you get more money each time you complete your map.

Versa, Charge HR
Best Answer
0 Votes

So my problem is that I have gotten the coins I need but it doesn’t defeat it. I have showed 35 thousand/10 thousand

edit never mind wasn’t reading it right

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to remove this and other games from my Ionic.  Have tried a factory reset, but it's impossible to remove it from my account and always manages to find a way back to the watch.  I can uninstall apps like Wallet, Timers and Tips, but not the ones that I want to get rid of.  Only trying out the various Apps, as I just got the Ionic and don't want keep them all on my watch.
Huawei P10 and Windows 10 on laptop to sync, but cannot find any help or advice on this.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you can remove it. Go to "My Apps" and tap on the Trearsure Trek icon (to bring you in that app's details). There you can see the screenshots of the app, the permissions and the red text "remove".  Tap that and it should get removed from your Ionic.  Is that not happening for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Must have been a glitch as I have now uninstalled it, may put it back in the future.
Thanks
Teresa

Sent from my HUAWEI P10 on Three
Best Answer
0 Votes

So, to defeat a creature, do I have to save my coins until I reach the daily goal? Or can I spend them immediately (to then find more coins) and they're still counted?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's difficult! I have 125 pets, 90 pirates and 89 ships. I't s been 2 weeks and I haven't defeated the second challenge, even though I excercise a lot! I'll have to wait some more days! Steps, patience and buy more pirates and ships. 

Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can spend them and they still count. 

Best Answer

@meberose wrote:

Keep swiping the pages past where you buy pets, pirates, and ships and it will show you your current monster. You have to collect the amount of gold it is showing in one 24 hr period. It will reset every day until you complete it. Then the next monster will show with its requirement that will be higher and also needs to be finished in one 24 hr period. Good Luck

So, I'm imagining that the way to beat the Octopus (10,000,000 gold in 24 hours), would be to collect a ton of pirates AND ships, and then work on a REALLY big map for several days and then finally beat that map on a day the Octopus is the challenger? Is that correct? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Yes, you need to buy as much ships, pirates and pets in order to collect more gold. The map's size doesn't get big, just differs in route, It's the goal (number of steps) that increases as you finish each map.

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes