Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried factory resetting my Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried several times to factory reset my fitbit ionic and every time i follow the steps of holding all 3 buttons and letting go of the bottom right button when the logo pops up and disappears then letting go of all buttons with the strong vibrations but the screen keeps coming back saying "Data not cleared. Sync & try again"

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @LJ_Phillips I'm not sure why you need to do a factory reset. If you can access the different screens then let's see over to settings / tap / scroll up to help and tap feactory reset. This is the easiest way. 

The 3 button version is:

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time, or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Best Answer

I tried these steps several times.. i cannot access any other screens 

Best Answer
0 Votes